RSS Feed
Geek Talk

Capstone Project- Top 2-3 Ideas

November 4, 2016 by fantasyfelix   

Hello again, Fantasy Felix here! If you’ve been keeping up with my posts, you know I’m working on a Capstone Project where I am creating a game. The last post involved coming up with game ideas, and this one is narrowing them down and creating a baseline for actual game development. The two I’ve kept are:

Mindmap (Pigeon)

Yes, this one. If this works, it’ll be a mobile app. Over all, it’s a simple idea: poop on the statues/people/cars as ¬†you fly over them. No doubt there will be some game out there like this, or once this is published, there will be.

7 Brushes

Now this one is more defined of a game than the first one, and more complex. It starts off in a black-and-white world, and as each level is completed, the color you collected gets added to the world, and the original level gains a challenging aspect. This means you play the level with the same terrain, but a mechanic (say, a plant that will wrap you up, or a flamethrower) is added to make the level more difficult as it becomes brighter and more colorful. As you gain levels/colors, you also gain abilities, like having super-jumps or being able to fly.

»